Our offer is targeted at big and small businesses who understand the benefits of quality implemented web solutions, thus around 75% of our clients are large enterprises while the remaining 25% are
from the SME sector.
Our training benefits from diverse 14 years experience throughout which we have realized over 500 successful projects in 12 countries for clients ranging from micro businesses to large enterprises including:
Our experts acquired excellent education at some of the world's best universities, which has served as a foundation for the development of vast practical project experience. Some of the universities our experts have attended:
Whether through a large article, brief mention or press release, over the years United Experts appeared in all major news and media around the world including:
United Experts is the only certified Telerik partner for Sitefinity training and consulting in UK and Europe. It holds the European Business Association’s “Recommended Service” Platinum Label and is top ranked by WWDC.
Need a summary about UE on paper? » Print Company Profile
+44 (0)20 8242 4543 Office Address Locations
Check availability of our services in your area. View Map